- Smuttynose Firkin at Devil's Den
- They're gonna a firkin of their Big A IPA along with their Pumpkin, Robust Porter, and Finestkind IPA on tap. They have a great happy hour with half off drafts from 5-7pm followed by $1 off Smuttynose drafts from 7-9pm.
- Dogfish Head Dogtoberfest at Kite and Key
- Some of the rarer Dogfish brews will be on tap including Red & White, Palo Santo Marron, Theobrama, Sah'Tea, and Black & Blue. Starts at 5pm.
- Sixpoint Takeover at The Hulmeville
- Kevin The Big Beer Guy will be there with a Sixpoint rep and a firkin of their Brownstone Brown Ale. They really want to beat the current record for kicking a firkin in under 31 minutes. Yards' Old Bart Barleywine is the current champ, I was there that night and if the Hulmeville crowd can slam down a barleywine that fast this shouldn't be a problem. Free glassware when you get a pint from the firkin as well as a chance to win a $25 gift card if they beat the record. They'll also have their Old Krusher Barleywine and Sehr Crisp Pilsner on tap. The madness begins at 6pm.
- Victory Takeover at Varga
- This is going to be a real takeover, every single tap will be a Victory brew including some brewpub exclusives. This event starts at 9pm, not a bad way to spend a Friday night.
- Great Lakes at The Hulmeville
- They're gonna have Commodore Perry, Oktoberfest, and the tasty Nosferatu on tap. Specials on drafts and giveaways start at 8pm.
- BeerFest at Bolton Mansion
- They're 4th annual fest will feature some great breweries, live music, and food. Proceeds will be going to Friends of Bolton Mansion and The American Cancer Society of Bucks County. Tickets are $30 online and $35 at the door. Starts at 12pm...too bad I'm working.
- Beer Geek BBQ at The Hulmeville
- Another BBQ celebrating Steve Hawk who will have a charity keg on his back with proceeds going to pancreatic cancer research. Lew Bryson will also be there signing copies of his new book, The 4th Edition of Pennsylvania Breweries. As of right now the insane tap list looks like this: Sculpin, Rock Art Pumpkin Spruce, Bourbon Plead the Fifth, 5 AM Saint, Allagash Bourbon Black, Port Older Viscosity, Rodenbach Vintage 2008, Victory At Sea, Brooklyn Detonation, Green Flash Le Freak, Chocolate Yeti...with more to come. They'll be cooking up free burgers and dogs and they'll be opening up the deck so bring your beach chairs. Everything starts at 12pm, I'm also working all day can hopefully swing by after.