Thursday, October 7, 2010

No more Yakima Twilight?


Victory Brewing Company rarely disappoints me so when I heard there would be no more Yakima Twilight Ale I was more than distraught. Yakima Twilight is a Dark IPA that was released just about a year ago. I was lucky enough to try it at The Draught Horse before it was officially out and I fell in love immediately. I still think this is one of the best Black IPAs out there, much more balanced and fully flavored than most others that I've tried. It would be a real shame for Victory to lose this from their seasonal lineup.

But fear not! It is true you won't be able to get Yakima Twilight this year but only because Bill and Ron have decided to rename this brew, Yakima Glory.


I haven't decided which name I like more. I suppose it does deserve a triumphant name like 'Glory' but 'Twilight' has a nice ring to it as well. It really doesn't matter though, this sort of thing only concerns nerds like me. The important thing is that you'll be able to get this delicious beer on draft and in bottles this November through January, I highly suggest that you do.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment