Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The 2012 Happening List



Apparently someone out there is actually reading this!

It was quite a pleasant surprise to find out that someone had gone and nominated me for Bucks Happening's 2012 Happening List. This is a comprehensive 'Best Of' type of list for just about everything going on in Bucks County. Hops & Circumstance is nominated in both the 'Blogger' and 'Twitter' categories...because one outlet for my beer-soaked musings just isn't enough. If you want to throw me a bone in either category just take a second to vote in either category, 'Blogger' or 'Twitter'. Voting is open until February 29th.
I know it's annoying when people say that it's an honor just to be nominated but in this case it's true, I really appreciate whoever went out of their way to do that in the first place.

There's also a solid looking 'Beer Bar' category with a few of my favorite hangouts like the Hulmeville Inn and Isaac Newton's so be sure to send some love their way as well.

Thanks for all the support, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment